The papers from the conference are now available as special issue of “Business History” entitled “Re-introducing evolutionary theory to business history.” Until end of October 2015, the papers are open access.
2. Ray Stokes & Ralf Banken “Constructing an ‘industry’: the case of industrial gases, 1886–2006”
3. Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo “The evolution of the pharmaceutical industry”
4. Johann Peter Murmann “Commentary on Stokes & Banken and Malerba & Orsenigo: Deepening the Conversation Between Business History and Evolutionary Economics”
5. Steven Toms, Nick Wilson & Mike Wright “The evolution of private equity: corporate restructuring in the UK, c.1945–2010
6. Michael Jacobides “What drove the financial crisis? Structuring our historical understanding of a predictable evolutionary disaster”
7. Richard Nelson “Commentary on Toms, Wilson & Wright and Jacobides: Evolutionary economics and recounting of business history”